KS K-40/Scedule S Part B Information

If you are not a resident of Kansas but received income from Kansas sources, you must file a Kansas return regardless of the amount of income received from Kansas sources (see Kansas Source Income on page 19). If your employer withheld Kansas taxes from your wages in error, you must also file a Kansas return in order to receive a refund, even though you had no income from Kansas sources. A letter from your employer on company letterhead and signed by an authorized company official explaining the error must accompany your return. The letter must state the amount of wages and withholding applicable to Kansas.

Link to official form info:

Link to official form info for K-40/Scedule S Part B

Tax Reminder works year round to keep official tax form info up-to-date for Kansas and the rest of the USA. The IRS and states change their forms often, so we do the hard work for you of figuring out where the official form info is located.

To access the official link to form KS K-40/Scedule S Part B and get reminded when it's due, sign up for a free Tax Reminder account:

  • Upcoming Due Dates in the Next Year:*
  • Friday Apr 15, 2022
  • Create a free account to see exactly when to file this form, receive email or SMS notification reminders, and to keep a record of filing it in your history.
    * Due dates are based on the filing requirements for this form and may vary depending on your tax year.

Never forget to file KS K-40/Scedule S Part B again.
Are we missing a Kansas tax form?

If we're missing the form you need, help us help you! Suggest a form we should include!

Anonymous Suggestions?