KS K-120S Information

A Kansas corporation return must be filed by all corporations doing business within or deriving income from sources within Kansas who are required to file a federal income tax return, whether or not a tax is due. Corporations which elect under subchapter S of the Internal Revenue Code not to be taxed as a corporation must file a Kansas Partnership or S Corporation Return (Form K-120S). A partnership return (Form K-120S) must be completed by any business partnership, syndicate, pool, joint venture or other such joint enterprise to report income from operations. The Kansas partnership return must be completed by every enterprise that has income or loss derived from Kansas sources regardless of the amount of income or loss. Income or loss derived from Kansas sources includes income or loss attributed to: a. Any ownership interest in real property or tangible personal property located in Kansas and intangible property to the extent it is used in a trade, business, profession or occupation carried on in Kansas; and, b. A trade, business, profession or occupation carried on in Kansas. Any partnership, joint venture, syndicate, etc., required to file a partnership return of income for federal purposes is required to file a Kansas partnership return if such enterprise receives income or loss from Kansas sources

Link to official form info:

Link to official form info for K-120S

Tax Reminder works year round to keep official tax form info up-to-date for Kansas and the rest of the USA. The IRS and states change their forms often, so we do the hard work for you of figuring out where the official form info is located.

To access the official link to form KS K-120S and get reminded when it's due, sign up for a free Tax Reminder account:

  • Upcoming Due Dates in the Next Year:*
  • Tuesday Mar 15, 2022
  • Create a free account to see exactly when to file this form, receive email or SMS notification reminders, and to keep a record of filing it in your history.
    * Due dates are based on the filing requirements for this form and may vary depending on your tax year.

Never forget to file KS K-120S again.
Are we missing a Kansas tax form?

If we're missing the form you need, help us help you! Suggest a form we should include!

Anonymous Suggestions?